Get your inspection at our 76th st location.
9055 N. 76th St (N. 76th St and Brown Deer Rd)
No waiting around for an emissions test. There is no fee for the Wisconsin Emissions Inspection. You do have the option to pay for your registration and recieve stickers; and receive them at our locations if you wish. Emissions testing is available Mon-Fri from 8-5pm and Saturday from 8-2pm.
The Wisconsin Vehicle Inspection Program (WIVIP) is working. By having your vehicle tested, you are actively participating in southeastern Wisconsin's successful and ongoing efforts on behalf of cleaner air and water, which creates a healthier environment for everyone.
- Inspections ensure your vehicle is operating as designed which maximizes performance and optimizes fuel consumption.
- Along with cleaner fuels and vehicles, WIVIP has virtually eliminated the area's carbon monoxide pollution problems. However, we continue to have a problem with ground-level ozone, a major component of smog.
- WIVIP conducts over 600,000 tests for cars and light trucks in southeastern Wisconsin every year.
- WIVIP is just one part of the solution. By manufacturing cleaner cars and cleaner burning fuel, installing vapor recovery nozzles at gas stations, and implementing stronger emissions controls on utilities and industry, government and businesses are working together to make our air and water cleaner.
- Since the 1970s, industry has reduced emissions of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) by installing reduction devices, using solvents and inks with reduced VOCs, and switching to less polluting production materials.